Psalm 100: 4 " Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, [And] into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, [and] bless His name."
Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have written on my blog. It has been a very BUSY fall season, but I must slow down enough to reflect on how thankful I am. First I must say Happy Thanksgiving to all! We need to all remember what Thanksgiving is all about. It's more than just eating great food with family and friends and football. We need to reflect on the many blessings that our Lord had poured upon us. He provides all of our needs. He is our SALVATION! He is our COMFORT! He is and always will be! Thank you GOD! Let us rejoice in Him and bless His name!
Here is just a list of things on my mind that I am truly thankful for:
1) My God: The Father. The Son. The Holy Spirit
2) My wonderful wife, Sandra.
3) My family.
4) My church family. Thank you for all of your blessing 1st "B"!
5) My Pastor. Thank you Shaun and Jodi for all of your love and leadership!
6) A roof over my head: housing
7) Food and clothing.
8) Wonderful Wyoming- Especially our community of Worland.
12) THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON! I missed some.....friends...jobs...
Thank you God for your many blessings.....at this Thanksgiving may we reflect on each and every blessing.....and continue the reflection beyond the holiday.