Wednesday, May 18, 2011

End of the School Year!






Wow! I am amazed on how quickly this year went by! It just seems like the school year just got started. For you parents out there, you may be thinking the same thing.


In my family there are lots of "firsts" that are about to happen. My oldest son will be graduating this week in the Class of 2011. Congratulations graduating seniors! My middle son will be completing his freshman year, looking forward to being a sophomore and driving!!!! My youngest son will no longer be in elementary school, becoming a middle-schooler, leaving that chapter in his life behind!


I've got a lot to pray about with my own family. How about you? Let's pray for our kids as they wrap up their school year. Let's pray for those that are working summer jobs or playing sports. Overall, let's continue to pray for their safety as they start their summer out of school. I know that it's always a big adjustment for families too. Pray for our families.


Before you know it, it will be time to send them off to school again!

No comments: