Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday's Thoughts


Do you ever have those times when a million things are racing through your head? Here is a list of my thoughts today:

1) Thank you, Lord, for my wonderful wife and family!

2) America is getting a new president.....Lord please come back soon!
3) I need to call my brothers a whole lot more. I finally talked to my little brother Monday night.

4) I feel like having some tacos from Taco Johns!

5) My break at work is almost over.

6) My Dallas Cowboys are playing horrible this year!!!!

7) I wish all three of my boys were playing football again and the season wasn't over!

8) Will the Cubbies make the playoffs and make it to the World Series next year?

9) I need to learn more songs to teach to the youth on Wednesday nights. I have to make time to sit down and do it!

10) How many rehearsals do have this week???!!!

11) Lord please reduce my stress!

12) Boy! Pastor Shaun's brother is ruthless in fantasy football! I've got to beat him this week.

13) I love the smack talk that we have in the fantasy football league. Can you believe that Pastor Shaun and I have even written smack poetry?

14) My son, Jacob Garza, is playing middle school basketball. Can't wait to see him play.

15) Lord please help me coordinate the sound crew, media, and musician rotations. Some people will be gone on their rotation.

16) Yikes! The Christmas Eve program is quickly approaching!

17) Kids in my class are getting ready to leave the Wyoming Boys' School. Lord....are they ready for the real world?

18) What can I do to motivate the boys at the WBS to earn their positive weeks?

19) I've got to do more walking and exercising!

20) I've got to lose weight but.....man do those tacos from Taco John sound good!

No comments: