Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulations to All Graduates!


It's been 25 years since I graduated from high school. Okay....you can do the math! Anyway, I want to extend my warmest congratulations to all of the graduates this year. It is so hard to believe that the school year has gone by so quickly! Congratulations Class of 2010!
In my own family, my son Jacob, will be graduating from 8th grade tonight from the middle school. He is looking forward to high school next year as a freshman.

I am looking forward to having both a freshman and senior at Worland High School next year. I am so excited especially for all the high school games, namely football! Wow! Varsity football on Friday nights and Freshman football on Saturdays!
To all our graduates....my God richly bless you! Be safe and trust in the Lord!


No comments: