1) God is still with us. He never changes!!!!!
2) We are gathering the search committee together, and praying that the Lord will show us the right pastor with the right fit for First "B" to be revealed to us soon.
3) The ending of another school year is now quickly approaching. My son Caleb will be a senior next year. Jacob will be a freshman. Joshua will be in his last year of elementary school as a 5th grader. Sandra will be glad to end her school year of swimming all year. Me? I will be ending my 20th year of teaching. God is so good!!!
4) It so good to see green grass growing again. Not the dandelions though! I hope I can get my sprinklers working again correctly. Winter can really be harsh on them, even after blowing them out with a compressor! Almost ready to plant some flowers with Sandra too. I will be planting trees today.
5) Baby goats and baby lamb are finally starting to get weaned, almost ready for sale.
6) Baseball season is starting up in Worland again. My boys are gearing up! I just wish we had Legion ball for Caleb. He may do some umpiring. I can't wait for the crack of the bat, ground in clay in the uniforms, yelling for the team......spitting sunflower seeds and drinking pop during the games.
7) Time to rototill and prepare for planting the garden.
8) It's about time that I get my fishing license. I can't wait to start slaying the trout again!
9) I hope to get out a lot more and get some more exercise. The weather is starting to warm up slowly...just can't wait to see more 70 degree weather. It's the best in Wyoming!
10) I hope to do more exploring in the mountains....The Big Horns with the family!
Well spring is here....with summer right around the corner! Thank you Lord. We'll see what tomorrow brings!