Monday, November 1, 2010

Wow! First Baptist.....Thank you!


First of all I want to thank all of you for your special gifts yesterday. I appreciate all of you. It is my pleasure to serve the Lord in the capacity of Worship Minister for 1st Baptist Church of Worland. I was completely speechless when I was called down in front of the church to receive your appreciation along with my wife. You folks really made my day. I really couldn't do the job that I have been called to if it wasn't for the Lord. I also want to point out that my wife, Sandra, is so gracious in allowing me to serve in this way. Yes, worship ministries can take a lot of time and effort, but it is all worth it when we can all praise our Lord Jesus Christ together as one.

I would also like to thank Pastor Jess Rollema and his wife, Heather. Not only has Jess been teaching the youth as our Youth Pastor, but he has been picking up the slack in this time without a lead pastor. Keep him and his wife in your prayers.

Thank you for your encouragement, your prayers, and support as we work for Jesus Christ. He is our only hope. He is our life. He is our salvation. We look forward to continue in service with you. God bless you First Baptist Church.

No comments: