Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Wonderful Wife!


Ephesians 5:25
"Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it..."


I know that husbands are commanded to love their wives. I truly do love my wife! Sandra has been a blessing in my life. She is hard working, a great mother of our children, my help-mate, and the list goes on and on. I wish I could do more for her.


For the last 2 days we were able to get away and stay in Billings, Montana for our anniversary. We have been married 18 years as of Tuesday, August 5, 2008. She really wanted to go walk around, shop, and spend time together. We spent a lot of time walking and talking. We had a great dinner. We have our favorite Chinese food place in Billings! AWESOME! We even got to have Cold Stone Creamery ice cream together! All I can say is, it was a treat to get away, especially mid-week.


I thank God that we had a great time together and had a safe trip there and back. The only bad thing about going to Billings was the traffic! Even in the traffic, Sandra and I had time to share with one another.


If you read this....Thank you Uncle Jess (Pastor) and Aunt Heather for staying with the kids and helping us with our farm animals while we were gone.


No comments: