Monday, January 12, 2009

Thoughts for today.....




Whew! Today is over and it is the start to the new week. Here is what is running through my head!

* I love Jesus Christ! How about you?

* Thank you Lord for my wonderful wife! Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve her.
* I sure like Jolly Ranchers...especially the cherry flavor.
* I sure like Sandra's lunches better than the boys' schools.

* Can you believe the number one and number two seeds in the NFL playoffs are done??!! Go Steelers!

* Speaking of football....I sure miss seeing my boys play! I can't wait for the FALL again!
* Sometimes....don't you wish you could just throw your computer off the top of a building? It would be a lot more amusing than to have them give you headaches!
* Gotta be at the FBC staff meeting at 5:00? Right? Better make sure.
* A big thanks to Mike St. Clair for the grain crumbles to feed my chickens. I need to get his trailer back soon.

* Wow! We have two baby lambs born!

* I sure love the puppy that I got my wife for Christmas. It's the goofiest Welsh Corgi!!!

* I hope that I have the music right for the new "UnHindered" song we will do for the youth on Wednesday night!

* Looking forward to bible study!!!! We've got some good teaching going on at First "B"!
Hope you're having a great week! God bless you!


Jeff

No comments: