Friday, January 14, 2011

Random Thoughts! Again?


Every once in a while I get in the mood to just make a list of the things that are going through my head.....through the whirlwind of my life!

1) I am so thankful for the salvation of Jesus Christ...my Savior....my Lord...and my God!

2) I am extremely thankful for my wife...she has to put up with a lot with a house full of boys!

3) I am thankful for my boys...they're growing up quicker than I can handle! Lord please let me be patient and do a good job as a parent. I want my boys to grow up to be Christ like and have Christian homes as well.

4) Wow! What a fun rehearsal last night with the worship team. I am praying that God has many super things in store for the ministry this new year. Who knows what He has in store...but we are looking forward to it.

5) Wow! It is sure fun watching all the basketball games. Caleb is playing varsity his senior year. Jacob is on the freshman team, and Joshua is playing rec and traveling basketball! Fun..Fun...Fun......

6) Uhhh...gasoline is expensive.

7) I'm sure enjoying the sunny / winter days....with highs above 0 degrees! Thanks Lord!

8) Got to get a lot of work done in the barn. Lots of old alfalfa to get picked up...not to mention manure to get out of there.

9) Gotta get my tools back in order after working with my friend Rick on the Volkswagen bugs.

10) It's nice to be able to drive my baja bug around for the last couple of days without having to scrape the ice off the INSIDE of the windshield!!!

11) Dreaming about fishing without ice....coming sooner....rather than later?

12) Hoping that the Worland Basketball Warriors get wins against Evanston and Rock Springs this weekend! Go Warriors!

No comments: