Monday, February 27, 2012

We Were Created for God's Glory!



Colossians 1:16 "For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him."


As this verse teaches, we were created for God's glory! We are to worship Him with our whole life! This being said, we will soon start to sing a new song to praise our Lord called, "Glory to God Forever", written by Steve Fee. Take a look at my favorite lyrics from the song that reflect the fact that we are created to worship Him:


Creator God You gave me breath

So I could praise Your great and matchless name

All my days, all my days

So let my whole life be a blazing offering

A life that shouts and sings

The greatness of our King


It is my prayer that as we sing this song in coming weeks that the Lord would see in our lives the blazing offering of our whole lives in worship to our Great God! He truly does have a great and matchless name! If you would like to see the lyrics and hear the song..and maybe even sing along to the song, pause my "playlist" and scroll down and push play to the YouTube video featuring the song. May God truly bless you!

No comments: