Monday, March 30, 2009

Wonderful Sunday Morning!


Hello everyone. I just have to comment about how proud I am of our kids to take a stand and give their commitment to purity. It was wonderful to see both middle schoolers and high schoolers taking a stand in what they believe the Lord would have for them to do....and that is to stay pure and save themselves for their future spouses. I am really proud of Jess and the Student Ministries team! The Lord is truly blessing our children, church, and youth in our community. Way to go Jess!

I also have to say that I am very proud of our kids on the youth worship team. They are committed to worshiping our Lord each and every week. They did so well leading worship yesterday morning. I believe the whole church was blessed. Most of all, I believe the Lord was blessed!

I am looking forward to going to the Southern Baptist Conference in Casper with Pastor Shaun and Pastor Jess this Thursday and Friday. While I am gone, Pastor Shaun has asked Woodburys to lead worship for Palm Sunday. Thanks Woodburys for giving myself and the worship team a break while the conference is going on. This really relieves me from worrying about the practice time. I also get to work with my wife in the nursery this Sunday morning. I haven't gotten to do that for a long time!

I'm am so pleased with the direction that our church is heading. The Lord is really blessing us! We want First B to be a place that we can gather to give God all our worship and glory. We want to continually bow before our King!

No comments: