Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Reflection Again!


Hello everyone. I hope all had a great weekend. Here we go for another round. Can you believe that we are halfway done with June? I can't believe that time is passing by so quickly. Well, here is what the Garza family did over the weekend.....



1) Friday...yard work after work....still dodging rain drops.

2) The boys, Sandra, and I took the puppies for walks a few times over the weekend. The Corgi puppies and 2 year old Hank-n-stein did great on our 2 mile course.

3) We enjoyed talking with people as we visited a few local yard sales in Worland. We enjoy, not only the deals, but getting out and seeing bunches of people that we know doing the same thing.

4) We drove to the "big" town of Otto, Wyoming to watch our son Jacob play baseball. The weather cooperated with us...Thank you Lord.

5) When we got home from the baseball game...I thought..."Hmmm. Weather looks nice...guess I'll finish mowing our yard." While I was finishing up, the wind picked up...black clouds were next...and the downpour came. I was completely drenched finishing up our yard!

6) We wrapped up Saturday relaxing and watching movies together. I like that on a rainy day. Wow what a light show God put on! The lightning storm was incredible!

7) Sunday was great worshiping our Lord. Down at the church at 7:30 a.m...I was excited to worship. The 8:30 service went very well. Shaun's message was fantastic as usual, speaking on how we are to lift the Lord's name in prayer! Great teaching time! The 9:30 Sunday School time was great. Dan Hart is teaching from the book of 1st John. He taught on the assurance of salvation. At the 11:00 service...worship really broke loose! I pray that the Lord was pleased with our worship because we really enjoyed singing and praising! Days of Elijah! Pass Me Not! Shout to the Lord! Open the Eyes of My Heart! Of course we got a great second dose of Shaun's message. Praise the Lord! We serve a risen Savior!

8) The rest of the day.......I just got some needed rest.....enjoyed it too. It's great to get some ZZZZZs on a nice cool Sunday afternoon.

Have a great week! I hope that the Lord blesses you!

No comments: