Monday, June 9, 2008

My Wonderful Wife!


Ephesians 5:33 "Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."


Yes! I love my wife Sandra! As you may know, my wife and mother-in-law, along with my two younger boys, Jacob and Joshua, were out of town for several days. In the mean time, my oldest son, Caleb, and I were being "bachelors" and trying to take care of the place. Needless to say....it was rough without Sandra! Read my previous post! I even accidentally stabbed myself in the kitchen!


Anyway.....when my wife is gone, I quickly realize how much I need her. I realize how much she does for us at home. I truly missed her company while she was gone. Besides..... it sure was nice to get a good home cooked meal when she got settled back in at home.


While I was mowing my lawn on my little red tractor yesterday, I saw how hard she was working, planting the garden. She is such a hard worker, trying to be a good wife and mother. I am so proud of her. I love her with all of my heart!


Welcome home Sandra! I'm so glad you are back! I love you Sweetheart! I thank God for you!

No comments: