Friday, February 19, 2010

Prayer requests and random thoughts!


I come to the point again where I just feel like sharing some prayer requests and some random thoughts. I hope that all of you are doing well, and that God has been a blessing to all of you.


1) Please keep my son Josh in prayer as he is getting over pneumonia.

2) Please keep my nephew Trae in prayer...he is getting over pneumonia too.

3) Please keep my brother-in-law, Chisum Bennett, in prayer as he is anticipating back surgery and is having quite a bit of pain. Please pray for Amber as she is still trying to be a loving and caring wife and mother in the situation.

4) I am so thankful to God for my wife, Sandra, for being such a wonderful wife and mother during these times of sickness in our family.

5) I am thankful for the team members of our First Praise. We often forget they volunteer each week to bring us a time of worship to our God each and every Sunday. Thanks team for all of your hard work. We look forward to worshiping with you this Sunday.

6) Keep Pastor Shaun in prayer for traveling mercies as he is visiting his grandfather back in Ohio. At the same time, pray that the Lord will continue to heal Shaun after he had his surgery.

7) I am so thankful for forgiveness. Thank you Lord for your mercy, grace, and strength that we learn about from your word!

8) I am looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully we will be able to get healed up and have some rest and relaxation. Oops. Gotta clean out some pins to get ready for kidding. No lambs this year.

9) We are probably going to have some baby goats born out in our barn this weekend. I can't believe that it's that time of year again. Spring is right around the corner!

10) I gotta work on my car this weekend. I'm struggling with rusty bolts. I guess that's why I have named my VW, Rusty the Bug!

Have a great weekend. Thanks for all of the prayer! We will see you for worship this Sunday! God bless you!

No comments: