Friday, May 2, 2008

1st Baptist Worship Team


I have just got to say that the people that we have on our Sunday Morning Worship Team at 1st Baptist are the best. I have thrown a lot of new songs at them in the last few months, and God has given them the talent to pick them up so quickly. I look forward to continuing with them in our efforts to build our worship song library in the coming months. Their patience with me has been outstanding! Our rotation of musicians has worked out well, and I think that everything has been settling in well with the two new services. Praise the Lord!


I just need to remember the words of Paul from Philippians 4:13, " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Hey...without the guidance of His Spirit...where would we be in the ministry???


Thank you Ashley, Wendy, Michelle, Lloyd, Caleb, Kaleb, Nic, Ben, Kevin, Sally, Steve, and all the support crew for your willingness to serve our risen Savior, Jesus Christ. Also, a big thanks for Pastor Shaun and Jodi for their devotion to our church and support of Worship Ministries! A big thanks to Jess, Heather, and Becci too for all of their help and support! God bless you guys!


We have a lot of work to do....but it's worth it to help build God's Kingdom!

No comments: