Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Big THANK YOU to Michele Decker!


Michele Decker, as many of you know, is a very talented musician that has been such a tremendous part of our worship team at 1st Baptist, Worland. Her voice has added so much quality and depth to our worship style. Besides that, she is just an all around great gal to be around. The neatest thing is.........she loves the Lord and wants to do His will!


Well....Michele has many other talents, including architecture in which she majored in, in college. She has been hired with a firm in Colorado, and will be leaving us this week to pursue this new adventure along with her daughter. God has really opened a lot of doors for this young lady to do this! Let's keep her in our prayers as she follows where the Lord will lead. Pray that she finds a good church family while she is living down there. We also know that her family, the Crafts, are a wonderful support for her, and of course her 1st Baptist Church family is too.


Thank you Michele for all that you have done for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know He has more for you to do. He will sustain you! Thank you for what you have done for our church. We look forward to having you visit us again.......and of course share your talents when you can with us. May God bless you. We hope to have you back to visit soon!
May the Lord be your strength! Keep singing your songs as praise to Him!
Psalms 28:7 "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him."

No comments: