Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is this the year for the Cubbies?


Okay, Chicago Cubs! I have been waiting for a long time! Is this the year that you go all the way to the World Series and win it? Baseball 2009 is just a young season, but the Chicago Cubs are showing some promise to have a great season. Will I be able to wear my Cubs hat without hanging my head this year? Well....I guess I'm just glad that it's baseball season!

Also....I'm praying that Worland will have a legion team this year! Go Worland Indians! IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Garza,

It's Steve Spalding (remember me?). Hey email me at stevespalding@yahoo.com so we can catch up.

Anonymous said...

It could be. The Cubs have a good team...lots of talent. Jeff, it's me Eric Dutsch...if you feel like emailing me:
jelld@sbcglobal.net

Look forward to hearing from you.

Eric