Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Great start!



Lamentations 3:22-23

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."

I thank God for these words that I found on the Daily Bible Verse today. The last couple of days, Sandra and I have been struggling with sickness, lack of sleep because of it, and just wanting to feel better! Poor Sandra is having a horrible time getting rid of her cough, and I am now getting my strength back after a bout with heat stroke. With these struggles I was really concerned about being in front of my class at school and being able to handle the day to day stresses this week, but great is God's faithfulness!

My students that I am working with right now are really clicking into gear and doing well with their studies. I just thank God that they really have started off their week very well. I give God all of the glory. I really needed it. Sometimes we all fail and think that WE are not going to make it. We cannot be consumed. Why? Because God is in charge! I thank the Lord for his compassions and his faithfulness. I just know that when I am weak...He is STRONG! Be encouraged. The Lord is our strength!

No comments: