You know...I love the way that the Lord created the seasons! It is amazing how the changes happen in each one of them...the weather, temperature, plants, animal migrations, etc. I like the summer time, don't get me wrong, but my favorite time of the year is the FALL! Especially in Worland, Wyoming! Here is a list of things that I love about my favorite season....and I can't wait until it gets here!:
1) Football Season! NFL, College Football, High School Football, Middle School Football, and now Youth Rec. League (Full Contact) Football!
2) Fantasy Football League!
3) My kids excited about school getting started.
4) Getting to meet my kids' new teachers.
5) Student Ministries kickoff!
6) Sweatshirt and jacket weather!
8) Harvest and harvest festivals....especially the get together playing music at my in-laws' ranch! Good food! Good friends! Good music! Good times! Thanksgiving being around the corner......mmmmm pumkin pie!
9) Surprise early snow!...especially in October!
10) Getting a preview of the Christmas music that will be in the Christmas Eve event at 1st Baptist!
11) MLB Baseball playoffs and the World Series!
12) Sitting and goofing around a fire on a chilly evening!
13) Bundling up and watching Worland Warrior Football on Friday nights!
14) Hot Chocolate!
15) Saving money on cooling bills, but not really using the heater too much yet.
16) The changing of the leaves....not having to mow the lawn....not really having to shovel snow yet either.
17) People returning from summer vacations...and packing out the church!
18) I could go on and on!
Lord, thank you for the seasons! I love what You do with summers, but I can't wait to see the next FALL! Until then....it's okay to dream about it right?