Thursday, July 23, 2009

Washakie County Fair!


It's so hard to believe that it is time for the Washakie County Fair again! The weather is hot. It's summer time. I guess that's the sign that it's happening here in Worland again.

My sons are walking their 4-H projects (goats and lambs). Sandra is busily assisting my sons as they get their animals all show clipped and polished. I don't know how my wife does it all .....what a support....especially when I'm at work. However, there is so much more that needs to get done. Sometimes there's just not enough time in a day.
There are many kids in our community that are hard at work in their preparation for this big event. I truly hope that each and every one of you will go and support our kids as they present their 4-H and FFA projects for this worthwhile event that we call the Washakie County Fair. It truly teaches responsibility and sportsmanship. If you get the opportunity, go out and support them at their event shows. The Garzas would love to see you there...especially mid-week, next week.

No comments: