Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Freedom!



Dear Lord,


I thank you for the freedoms that you have given us in this country, the United States of America. I pray for your guidance and direction for us as Americans. Use us as Christians, oh Lord, to be witnesses of your TRUTH to those around us. We all need you Lord. For true freedom is found in your TRUTH. It sets us free!


Jesus said in John 8:31 and 32, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."




Freedom if truly found in Christ Jesus. He is eternal life.


Redemption is a free gift that he gives to those who believe!


Everyone can be saved through faith and belief in Him.


Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!


Deliver us from evil.


Oh Lord Our Lord how majestic is your name in all the Earth.


My Savior and My God...Jesus Christ!



No comments: